Let op: Deze vacature is vervuld
The objective of this role is to assist the Technical Department in their mission to support the technical needs of the company operation. Specifically this will involve providing the required specialist administrative support to the main customer accounts and to the branded NPD programs, including consumer complaints and assistance where required in the product inbound controls at the laboratory. This role will also involve some significant training with the ultimate objective of achieving Technical manager status in the future.
• Create, Co-ordinate retailer specifications on their respective systems by producing new, and updating existing specifications, where necessary.
• Produce specifications for various retailers using the relevant web based specification system.
• Assist in the preparation of specifications for the company brands.
• Complete allergen information and product information when requested from customers.
• Manage customer websites with reference to supplier audit reports and highlight any action required by the suppliers.
• Manage consumer complaints
• Monitor product quality through the weekly inbound analysis of incoming goods and execution of the product monitoring schedule on contaminants
• Manage complaints from consumers and retailer rigorously and respond promptly, respond to local authorities enquiries with regards to food legislative issues
- Degree in Food Technology Bachelor or Masters preferred, or relevant experience
- Systems experience, ie. Excel, Word etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to produce reports
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels both within the supply base and customer base
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Knowledge and workexperience of food technology
- In depth understanding of all retailers specification formats and be well versed in use of their electronic databases (e.g Trace One, Foodscore)
- Excellent mastery of Dutch (native speaker) and English (verbal and in written)
- You hold a driving license
The job is fulltime 40h/wk.