Area Sales Manager
• Increasing sales revenue
• Technical service and support for several foreign trading companies
• Commercial support of key accounts and projects
• Technical support for products in need of explanation and for their technical application
• Launch of new products
• Room for own initiative
• Elaboration of sales budget
• Bachelor/Master degree (preferable in agronomy, animal nutrition or sales)
• Person with cultural background from the sales region is wanted
• 3-5 years in marketing and sales in animal nutrition is desired
• Commercial mind-set and result-oriented worker
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French), including the ability to present and explain sales information clearly to a variety of audiences
• Affinity with: monogastrics, B-2-B and Information technology
• A interesting position, operating in an international, stimulating and dynamic environment
• The opportunity to work & develop within a market leading, international, organization
• An attractive salary, 40h/week
• Location: home office.
• Territory Size: The West part of France
• Travelling: 20%
Our Client is specialized in the development, production and marketing of additives. They combine high quality innovative products with technical support and a customer-focused approach You will work in a small driven team with short connections, with ambitious people.
The recruitment and selection for the Area Sales Manager is exclusively outsourced to Agrifoodcareer (www.agrifoodcareer.com). For more information, please contact René Vreeswijk +31(0) 6 22 10 81 04 .