QMP Staf Member
Do you want to work with one of the global players in the field of feed safety? Do you fit in a small motivated team of professionals? Want to play a key role in the development of our International company? Do you want to contribute to improvement of the world’s leading feed safety standards. Do you want to develop specific products for and provide information to feed companies to support them in controlling of feed safety risks
We are looking for a team player. Someone who likes to operate in a team of experts who together strive to get the work done and set results. But also can translate technical topics in day to day use for our certified companies and the certification bodies
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribution to the development and improvement of feed safety standards and support product in the framework of GMP and FC scheme
- Analysis and interpretation of developments in the feed sector, and assessing consequences for the products and services for participants of the GMP and FC scheme.
- Answers (verbal and written) questions of CB’s and end customers and follows up actions
- Prepares external meetings and is able to act as chairman
- Gives presentations for all kind of stakeholders (customers, auditors, CB’s, research groups, technical committees)
- Is able to give training courses
- Conducts research on assigned topics
- Can manage assigned projects, delivers products reports to the Project Board
- Coordinates project work packages and monitors progress
- The Senior Staff Member reports to the Team Manager.
- Education Level: BA/MA
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written skills in Dutch, English, and German or French
- Knowledge of specific domains and processes in the feed and food sector
- Capabilities for project manager and knowledge of the latest PM techniques
- Knowledge of the GMP International feed certification scheme and its applicability
- Knowledge of quality management
- Knowledge of the applicability of HACCP
- An expert in her/his field not by knowing everything but in knowing how to apply the knowledge and knowing how to use it to achieve the goals of International company
- Affinity and experience with the use and development of (new) IT services
- Preferably experience in the business
- Customer focused
- Quality awareness
- Judgment skills
- Situational awareness
- Organization awareness
Good salary package and secondary benefits. Great and dynamic place to work and ability to have great impact on feed safety.
With over 12000 participating companies in more than 67 countries, GMP+ International is a leading global player in the market of feed safety assurance certification. A GMP+ certificate provides an additional qualitative guarantee for every entrepreneur dealing with the international feed industry.