Technical Executive Food (French)
Let op: Deze vacature is vervuld
Reporting to the Technical Manager – Food Trading, the job has the responsibility to complete allocated work and projects relating to food safety and compositional compliance aspects of third party manufactured finished goods supplied to the International Trading Group for sale through European retail, food service and industrial sectors. The role specifically provides support to the Technical Manager in connection with the technical, food safety and product compliance aspects of customer brand products and the maintenance of customer technical administrative systems.
The Technical Executive will be responsible for managing the necessary administration to ensure the Company approved suppliers of customer brand products are compliant with customer policies, codes of practice and customer brand specifications . To establish relationships with customers and suppliers, to support partnership relationships and to provide professional guidance to raise quality control and quality assurance standards. To communicate with both customers and suppliers, to assist in the resolution of issues by supporting the Technical Manager and Technical Controller. The emphasises for this role will be on the French customers
- Customer product technical management involves the use of customer-specific computer soft-ware to draft customer product specifications, quality performances, code of practice compliances, regular delivery of satisfactory KPI reports and complaint reporting.
- To participate in customer and the Company’s new product development activities ensuring food safety and compositional compliances are satisfied under the supervision of the Technical Manager or Technical Controller. To understand and to follow the principles of the company HACCP processes as stipulated in the Technical Management systems.
- To communicate customer Codes of Practice to third party supplier factories as required.
- To prepare and manage any subsequent customer factory inspections/audits in support of the Technical Manager as per their instructions.
- To assist in the management of quality issues, both externally with suppliers and customers, and internally with various functions to ensure speedy and satisfactory resolution.
- To provide such assistance to the department as needed to aid the smooth running of the Technical Department for Trading and International Manufacture.
- Bachelor/Master Degree level qualification in food technology
- Formal qualification in HACCP
- Formal training in thermal processing technologies and microbiological thermal de-activation.
- Formal training in microbiological management with particular reference to food pathogens.
- It will be expect that further specific in-house technical training will be required over a two year period
- Detailed understanding of technologies and manufacturing processes respective to the products in question.
- Comprehension of EC legislative constraints on the business
- Fluent in English and French
- A intresting position, operating in an international, stimulating and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to work & develop within a market leading, international, organization
- An attractive salary, €3000-3800 brut/month, 36h/wk
- Good accessibility by public transport
Princes Food B.V. is a first choice food and drink group, with a portfolio of market-leading brands and products that are enjoyed by millions of people across Europe every day. We specialise in sourcing and manufacturing premium quality ambient food and drink for branded and customer own brand products. Our diverse range includes everything from canned fish, meat, fruit and vegetables to pasta, cooking sauces, sandwich spreads, ready meals, soft drinks and edible oils.
Through our international sales and marketing office in Rotterdam, Holland, we supply food and drink to some of Europe's leading retailers, foodservice businesses and industrial manufacturers. Owned by Mitsubishi Corporation - one of the world's leading companies - we have a clear focus on quality, innovation and customer service. This ethos has helped us to deliver consistently strong growth, achieving a turnover in excess of EURO 1.3 billion.
Technical Executive Food (French)