- QA/QESH ,
- HBO ,
As Laboratory Manager you give leadership to the 2 labs in (NL) and (BE). Next to this, you are responsible for the management of our quality system and the relationships with the governmental and other external agencies who are monitoring this. Next to this, you are responsible for the coordination and follow-up of customer complaints
Other responsibilities are:
- Being involved in solving customer complaints about product quality/analysis
- Supporting research in the implementation of new products and processes
- Part of the HACCP team
- Active search for alternative products/raw materials due to changes of legislation
- Master degree , preferably in chemics or biochemics
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience (in lab, quality, feed sector)
- Affinity and knowledge of agriculture, and more specific animal feed, is a plus
- Experience with animal feed legislation is a plus
- You have affinity with analytical techniques (IR, chromatography, microbiology, …) and working in a production environment
- Language skills:
- Dutch: very good knowledge
- English: very good knowledge
- Practical knowledge of MS Office programs
We offer you
- An appealing and independent position with room for personal input.
- A pivotal position with a lot of contact with various disciplines within the company and external parties.
- Good working conditions.
- Good atmosphere among colleagues where successes are celebrated
- The position is full-time and mainly oriented at the office in the area of Gorinchem.
- An interesting job opportunity