Regulatory Affairs Officer
- HBO ,
Are you finalize your Master's study open for development in your career? In this position, you will receive a wide range of tasks and you will be continuously challenged to take your skills and experience to the next level.
- Ensure registration of products in the world as per the business strategy
- Ensure a regular update on registration processes under his/her responsibility and communicate it to the adequate stake holders
- Prepare the timeline and data’s needed for registration and alert Project Directors on delays that needed to be taken into account
- Contribute to ensure the worldwide quality, regulatory and sanitary compliance of the Company products
- Contribute to our database integrity & compliance and outreach: product data, articles, documentation (PLM), user training of worldwide colleagues for the database to be properly and consistently used.
- Contribute to the global performance of registration activities across the company: solution provider to identified/anticipated pain points (e.g. stability studies, new country regulations…)
- BSc or MSc diploma preferably in: chemistry, food or veterinary
- A willing to learn
- Regulations on sanitary and regulatory imperatives valid for production and commercialization of animal feed and food.
- Regulations on import & export of animal food and feed.
- Data / database management and analysis
- Project management and transversal team management
- Open-minded and flexible approach
- Ability to work in project mode
- Flexibele attitude, not with a 9-5 working attitude
- Strong motivated
- Experience with dealing with local regulatory bodies is preferred.
- You can use your curiosity and intellectual agility to improve our efficiency.
- Easy in oral and written communications English
- An appealing and independent position with room for personal input.
- A pivotal position with a lot of contact with various disciplines within the company and external parties.
- Good working conditions.
- Good atmosphere among colleagues where successes are celebrated
- The position is full-time and mainly oriented at the office in Eindhoven.
- An interesting job opportunity, but not a sponsored visa.