Technical Executive Food
- HBO ,
Gewenst aantal uren
Reporting to the Technical Manager – Food Trading, the job has the responsibility to complete allocated work and projects relating to food safety and compositional compliance aspects of third party manufactured finished goods supplied to the International Trading Group for sale through European retail, food service and industrial sectors. The role specifically provides support to the Technical Manager in connection with the technical, food safety and product compliance aspects of customer brand products and the maintenance of customer technical administrative systems.
- Customer product technical management involves the use of customer-specific computer soft-ware to draft customer product specifications, quality performances, code of practice compliances, regular delivery of satisfactory KPI reports and complaint reporting.
- To participate in customer and the Company’s new product development activities ensuring food safety and compositional compliances are satisfied under the supervision of the Technical Manager or Technical Controller. To understand and to follow the principles of the company HACCP processes as stipulated in the Technical Management systems.
- To communicate customer Codes of Practice to third party supplier factories as required.
- To prepare and manage any subsequent customer factory inspections/audits in support of the Technical Manager as per their instructions.
- To assist in the management of quality issues, both externally with suppliers and customers, and internally with various functions to ensure speedy and satisfactory resolution.
- To provide such assistance to the department as needed to aid the smooth running of the Technical Department for Trading and International Manufacture.
- Bachelor/Master Degree level qualification in food technology
- Formal qualification in HACCP
- Formal training in thermal processing technologies and microbiological thermal de-activation.
- Formal training in microbiological management with particular reference to food pathogens.
- It will be expect that further specific in-house technical training will be required over a two year period
- Detailed understanding of technologies and manufacturing processes respective to the products in question.
- Comprehension of EC legislative constraints on the business
- Fluent in English and German
We are offering you:
- A intresting position, operating in an international, stimulating and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to work & develop within a market leading, international, organization
- An attractive salary, 40h/wk
- Good accessibility by public transport
- Temporary job for 6 months.